After experiencing a fire at your commercial property, peace of mind only comes from having clear guidance and trusted support to minimize business interruptions. The fire damage repair experts at ServiceMaster by Melin will work to get your doors back open as soon as possible while guiding you through each step of the restoration process.
As a trusted commercial fire restoration company serving Stanislaus and Merced County, we have been helping hundreds of business owners repair, rebuild, and get back to normal. Our expert and knowledgeable team utilize the best tools and methods that allow us to work efficiently without ever compromising quality.
More than Just Fire Damage
Fires in your business can result in other extensive damage as a result of not just the flames and high temperatures, but also the smoke and the process of putting out the fire. Other fire damages that could affect your business include:
- Smoke and ash continue to damage and corrode to materials left behind.
- Smoke and soot residue remain on surfaces long after the fire, creating an unsafe work environment.
- Walls, equipment, surfaces, and other areas become discolored
- Smoke can cause etching in glass and will tarnish metal rapidly.
- Sprinkler systems and fire fighting damage can lead to mold, rot, and other water damage complications
Our Process for Commercial Fire Restoration
Every commercial fire damage project we undertake is different. Our thorough, proven fire restoration process includes:
- Inspecting the structural integrity of the building
- Identifying the source of the fire to determine the type of fire that occurred
- Evaluating all areas that suffered water damage as a result of fire suppression efforts
- Remediating water damage (if applicable)
- Evaluating sensitive materials that may be damaged
- Removing contents from the building
- Securing removal, storage, and cleaning of sensitive files and data storage devices
- Salvaging of product stock, raw materials, commodities, and machinery
- Packing out the remaining contents for cleaning and storage
We perform structural restoration, including:
- Removing any charred contents that typically seal in smoke, such as insulation and burned wood
- Evaluating carpets/floor coverings that may need to be removed or restored
- Treating affected surfaces for smoke odors, followed by an extensive sealing procedure to keep any remaining odors from leaking back into the building
- Cleaning, eliminating odors, and deodorizing surfaces to original condition
- Returning items to the original location to restore your normal operation
Our commercial fire restoration services also include:
- Smoke damage remediation for furniture & appliances
- Firefighting damage repairs
- Content cleaning/restoration
- Document and data recovery
Trust ServiceMaster by Melin for Commercial Fire Restoration
ServiceMaster by Melin is proud to serve Stanislaus and Merced Counties with our highly rated commercial disaster cleanup services. Our expert team members are fully trained and certified in all applicable areas to help you with every step of the recovery process. Contact us 24/7/365 for quality commercial restoration service when you need it most.